1.0 – How to use wristbands in your marketing
The way you brand your wristband will depend on the material:
• Silicone wristbands can be branded by screen printing (any colour) or by an embossed (raised) or debossed (sunk) engraving
• Paper (Tyvek) wristbands are branded by printing using black ink
• Fabric wristbands are branded by printing (any colour) or by weaving the design into the fabric
Your wristband can be branded with a logo, a name, a slogan or any other phrase. Typically, wristbands are branded with text, but symbols and simple images can also be applied.
In today’s marketing environment, it’s more important than ever to target customers in a way that appeals to them. Mass emails and large marketing campaigns have their place, but it’s also important to consider more personal, direct forms of marketing.
Colourful, vibrant branded wristbands are great for business promotions and for use in events. They’re often kept by users as a reminder of the event or promotion, giving them a long-term connection to your brand or business.
They also provide several benefits for you at your event, including:
• Guest management (determining who has what permissions, who bought a ticket, etc.)
• Shorter queues (easier identification of admission permission)
• Durability (don’t worry about attendees losing or damaging their tickets)
• Security and security (difficult to tamper with, easily identify groups)
2.0 – Where to buy branded wristbands
3.0 – How to use branded wristbands in your marketing
Get creative! Branded wristbands are a trendy, fun, vibrant way to show support for something. Branded wristbands are commonly also used for:
• Marathons and other sporting events (identification, tickets)
• Identifying VIPs (for spas and other hospitality businesses)
• Clubs and fan groups
• Universities and schools
4.0 – Security features of wristbands
Wristband locks are clasps or toggles that fasten the wristband to the wearer’s wrist and prevent their removal. They can be single-use (i.e. once the lock is broken it cannot be re-locked) or multi-use (i.e. the lock can be removed and reapplied).
Our fabric wristbands come equipped with the following optional locks:
• Adjustable sliding clips (multi-use, great for adjusting size)
• Sliding barrel locks (sliding one-way with plastic teeth that prevent the lock from being pulled in the other direction without damaging the wristband)
• Plastic self-locking clips (pierces the fabric to prevent removal)
• Metal flat rings (can be crimped with a tool to pinch the wristband together)
Our vinyl wristbands also have a single-use clip, while our Tyvek wristbands are self-adhesive and cannot be re-worn once broken.
5.0 What kind of wristband do you need?
|TYPE||MATERIAL||SECURITY||COLORS||MINIMUM ORDER||DELIVERY TIME|
Durable, waterproof, tamper-evident (single use)
|0 colours||100||1-2 working days|
|SILICONE||Silicone gel||Durable, waterproof||11 base colours + Pantone Matching||100||12 working days|
|Single-clip closures OR adjustable sliding clips||Any (Pantone matching)||100||7 working days|
|WOVEN FABRIC||Polyester||Single-clip closures OR adjustable sliding clips||Any (Pantone matching)||100||12 working days|
|VINYL||Plastic||Single-clip closure (single-use)||14 colours||100||7 working days(1 working day for unprinted)|
6.0 How to use our website and order
Once you have identified which type of wristband you would like to brand and purchase, online ordering is simple.
On the product page, scroll down below the product description to find the “Build your order” form. There you can provide details like:
• Order quantity
• Wristband width
• Band colour
• Number of colours
• Upload text/artwork
• Clip or lock choice
• Whether you want your wristbands individually wrapped
• Desired delivery date
• Any additional comments
When you’ve finished filling out the form, click the blue “Add to basket” button at the bottom. Continue shopping or view your basket by clicking the blue and white shopping cart button in the top right of your page.
On the basket page, simply select your desired shipping method and proceed to checkout where you’ll be asked for your shipping and payment details.
We will always provide a mock-up of your wristbands before producing and shipping your order, so you can confirm that everything looks just the way you want it to.